Monday, May 10, 2010

The squirrels have started burying practice golf balls in my garden, what's the most bizarre thing...?

you've unearthed while gardening?The squirrels have started burying practice golf balls in my garden, what's the most bizarre thing...?
My mum麓s dogs buries pretty much anything she can find at hand (well, at paws). Last time we checked we found a sock, a string from a bikini and half a chewed bra.... go figure!The squirrels have started burying practice golf balls in my garden, what's the most bizarre thing...?
various odd shaped bottles. some even had weird liquids remaining with the cork on. (no i didn't sample them)
I found a garden under all the rubbish once LOL
me and the squirrel are friends...























I'm gonna roll around on the floor for a little bit, kay???
A computer monitor.... don't ask.
nothing. i dont have a backyard haha.
A russian rifle from WW2.

No comments:

Post a Comment