Monday, May 10, 2010

I have some ';pets';: two squirrels and raccoon...?

They come on my porch ( I live on the bottom floor of an apartment building) and I feed them cookies, chips, deli meat, and bread. They are so cute.





My mom says I shouldn't feed the raccoon because she said he'll try to ';break in'; to my apartment when I'm not there, but I don't see how that's possible. Besides, he's my little friend now and I can't just stop feeding him.





Do you think she is right? Please respond. :)I have some ';pets';: two squirrels and raccoon...?
Keep feeding him I don't think it will break in, but if you get tired of it coming good luck getting rid of itI have some ';pets';: two squirrels and raccoon...?
Awww How Cute!!!!!! Hahaha. Damn. My mama would probably say the same thing yours did....... But I agree w/you. They do be hella cute so I'd keep feeding them, keep in mind they are still animals, not toys or babies, they are wild creatures(still cute though) But yaeh be cautious%26amp;keep feeding them is what I'd say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment