Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If squirrels didn't have big fuzzy tails would people hate them like rats?

I don't think so. People love chipmunks.


http://images.google.com/images?sourceid鈥?/a>If squirrels didn't have big fuzzy tails would people hate them like rats?
Thumbs up!

Report Abuse


If squirrels didn't have big fuzzy tails would people hate them like rats?
they ARE rats i hate these filthy uglies, i put squirel traps under the three trees in my yard. and no ther not the humane ones incase ur wondering.
yes they would


and if you find the skeleton of them -- its hard to tell the difference
No, because they would still be cute and stay outside.
Yeah probably, well at least like Possums.
prabaly
they would be rats!
I DO hate them like rats.... cept I still swerve to miss them if they are in the street. Being run over isn't a fun way to die. When I was in college, we used to hand feed them French Fries.
I don't think so, they are still different looking than rats even without the tail. I personally think rats are awesome, and everyone should have a pet rat before passing judgment. They are smart, and fun little social critters.
I don't hate rats. Besides i know people that hate squirrels. I have a teacher that throws bubble gum in her backyard, says it is a CHEAP way to kill the nasty squirrels. Their mouths get stuck closed. The neighbor behind my mom shoots at the squirrels with a BB gun in his backyard!
I DO hate them like rats. Pesky things.
I have a ton of squirrels.


They are better than rats but a pest just the same.


They chew through many things like wires and garbage cans.





Even without fuzzy tails, they would not be as bad as ground crawling rats that eat garbage and make nests in your drawers and furniture, peeing and dumping as they go.
i love there face
I hate them almost as much as rats even with the big fluffly tails. They eat garbage and carry disease, so what's the difference. We call them tree rats.
I don't think the ones that admire their cute fuzzy tails call them rats.





Just a little....food 4 thought.
oh yer
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment