Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are Squirrels specifically mentioned in the Bible or Koran?

And I mean specifically mentioned by species. Just curious.Are Squirrels specifically mentioned in the Bible or Koran?
No- but I think they show God has a sense of humor.





They are such weird, funny creatures. I think they deliberately harrass my dog. They will hang on the screen door, knowing the dog can't get through it and torment her.Are Squirrels specifically mentioned in the Bible or Koran?
Not by name no.





http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/an鈥?/a>





Theres a bunch of sources in animals in general in the Quran and Islam tho.





Because there are detailed verses on how some animals function and etc.





http://www.islamicity.com/Science/QuranA鈥?/a>
Squirrels are not mentioned by species, but they do fit in the prohibited foods as having paws rather than hooves.





Leviticus 11:27


Of the animals that walk on all fours, those that have paws are unclean.





Since I do not follow the kosher food laws, too bad for squirrels. I may get one or two for dinner tonight since you have stirred them up in my mind..
No
No, not mentioned anywhere in the Bible.
Sorry.. i could only found rabbit and guinea-pig in the Bible.. I dont know is that has the same species or not.


But i found it so hard to look up at the Koran.. i thought it contains more about human rights and law..
The squirrels are coming!
are you nuts??.......get it??
Bible no


Quran =could be
In the Bible...hmmm... I'm not really sure...I think not


As in the Koran, I can't answer you, I don't know...
No, they are not.





Therefore, squirrels must not exist.





Sorry to disprove your existence, my little rodent friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment