Monday, May 10, 2010

Do squirrels get vertigo?

Never. I see every day those little rascals walking on the wires ( phone etc) several feet of the ground.Besides those fellas are rats family.They are strong as hell.However, the time life is too short.There years average.Do squirrels get vertigo?
I doubt if they get vertigo, but I have seen them fall on occasion. Usually they catch another branch on the way down. I will never forget the one that missed its branch, landed on a bank and rolled down the bank right under my car. I had a devil of a time trying to miss it because it happened so fast. Fortunately for me there weren't any other cars near me.
  • this works
  • 1 comment:

    1. I found a flying squirrel that clearly has vertigo. I understand they are prone to viruses that cause this. He twirls in a circle, falls over, will climb and then stop and arch his head back. I'll feed him until he either dies or gets better, but 2 weeks in it ain't lookin' good.

      ReplyDelete