Friday, May 14, 2010

I keep getting attacked by squirrels...what do i do?

Everytime I go out to my backyard (which is edged by a forest) a squirrel attacks me. Seriously, I have scratches all over me from them. This has happened like six times. Is there anyway to keep them away from me?I keep getting attacked by squirrels...what do i do?
Stop being so nuts =)I keep getting attacked by squirrels...what do i do?
You might have to get in touch with an exterminator. If you don't want the animal killed, you should look for one that humanly traps animals and takes them else where to let them loose. Also, when the animal is caught, you might want to have them take it to a vet to make sure it doesn't have rabies because if this squirrel has scratched you and broke the skin, it could be rabid or have some other problem like parasites that could invade humans also. Surely this is unusual for a wild squirrel to attack you unless it has babies near your house and it is protecting them.
ur lucky, i wish i had squirrels that attacked me, so i could beat the sh*t outa them.





but just do what i would do, get a stick pretend its a sword, and start whacking them. (sorry, ima nerd) :P
well cant be afraid to walk in your own back yard, i say get a bowl, fill it with anti freeze cause its extra sweet so they'll drink it and it poisonous. theyll be droppin from the trees in no time
bring a machine gun with you next time you go out, and then as they get near you just blast them away.





or just stop going out into your backyard.
take a shop-vac with you %26amp; just suck 'em up... lol, seriously, try putting out some mothballs, most animals hate them. it keeps them %26amp; the coons out of my shed
Shoot them. A .22 would obliterate the lil s**t.
seriously?
hav a bowl next 2 u filled with tiny bits of apple nuts etc. and throw it into the forest everytime they come close
kill everyone
GET A FENCE.
attack them.
ROFL
keep away from their home

No comments:

Post a Comment