Monday, May 10, 2010

DO you break 4 small animals?( dogs+cats+ squirrels? TURTLES?

Yes, I once nearlly got hit by the car behind me because I stopped for a bird on the road. Not my fault - the car shouldn't be following so close! I hate it that the law in NSW Australia is that you shouldn't brake for an animal on the road as you could cause an accident. I think it is just instinct and you don't have time to think - you just react.





Oh, and my husband once saw a turtle on the road. He stopped and made the next car stop (which happened to be my uncle) and then picked up the turtle and put it on the side of the road. Later, when he got home he was concerned that he had put it on the wrong side of the road as the turtle had probably just come from that side and was trying to get to the other side and he had just put him back where he started from.DO you break 4 small animals?( dogs+cats+ squirrels? TURTLES?
Sometimes, if its safe to do so. I don't swerve for them tho. Not risking my neck just to save some roadkill.DO you break 4 small animals?( dogs+cats+ squirrels? TURTLES?
yes, I'm an animal lover


%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
Yes - I would feel terrible if I ran an animal over.
Yes. I don't run them over, if that's what you're asking. I don't get why 'turtle' is in caps. A turtle is an animal too...
YES always. My dog was hit by a hit n run driver I have seen the pain the animal has to go through.
Of course I do. Any decent person with any kind of a heart does. Karma is gonna bite the butt of people who mistreat or kill animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment