Monday, May 10, 2010

Anyone remember a movie from I believe it was early 80's about a couple of squirrels?

I remember a movie as a kid in the 80's about some squirrels that are in a house then they go outside. I think the title is two words. Someone posted similar before but I got a new computer since and don't have the link. Any help would be great. It's not ';Once upon a forrest';. I think the cover of the movie shows the two squirrles.Anyone remember a movie from I believe it was early 80's about a couple of squirrels?
Are you thinking of Chip N Dale? It was a cartoon tv series in the mid to late 80's.Anyone remember a movie from I believe it was early 80's about a couple of squirrels?
could it be the movie Once Upon a Forrest?
what about secret of the nimph?

No comments:

Post a Comment