Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I need to know how to get squirrels out of my attic.I heard them today, 2 of them.I just moved in here too.?

Call an exterminator who advertises to get rid of and seal out varmints. They can get them out then seal the areas they have been using for access. If you don't seal the place afterwards getting rid of them won't last as they or their relatives will return.I need to know how to get squirrels out of my attic.I heard them today, 2 of them.I just moved in here too.?
Call your local humane society and ask to borrow a live trap. When you go to get it ask them to show you how to use it. Take the trap home and bait and set it in the attic. Wait a few days and check the trap. If you caught one or two take it outside and let it go. Now you have to have your attic repaired around the upper part where the squirrels r getting in. Good luck. Don't forget to return the cage. Or if you want your own most hardware stores sell them for about $40.00.I need to know how to get squirrels out of my attic.I heard them today, 2 of them.I just moved in here too.?
I've heard that mothballs will get rid of them or sprinkle where they are coming in with cayenne pepper. They also make chemical products to get rid of them at places like Home Depot or Lowes...I think I have seen one called Squirrel Away.
Mothballs are very inexpensive at Dollar General or Family Dollar. They work. Get plenty.
exterminator or something.


Or they'll just keep coming back.


dont do it yourself.


they could bitee
call me ill bring pellet gun and a ladder 919 757 7094
rat poison. Theyre just rats with bushy tails

No comments:

Post a Comment