Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When you go to the park do you feed the Pigeions? Squirrels? Sparrows? Or all the above?

I like a few squirrels but only if they're cool they keep the pesty pigeons and Sparrows away. Didn't recognize the new avatar scooter it is almost identical as a footballer who is a good friend I was trying to read upon Thee Hockey situation in kansas city I had forgotten the Blades had left along time ago. So talking again with my mouth wide open just enough to put a foot in. But i usually don't like squirrels unless thay are as cool as the one I am talking about.When you go to the park do you feed the Pigeions? Squirrels? Sparrows? Or all the above?
We don't really have too many parks. There is one, but it's not very nice and I haven't been there in years, they have ducks and geese, I used to feed them when I went.When you go to the park do you feed the Pigeions? Squirrels? Sparrows? Or all the above?
I make it a point not to feed the animals, I was chased by a squirrel once, over a sandwich... It wasn't pretty. and it was my sandwich.
Yes, I do that now in front of my condo, I don't throw any thing a way like that, I spread it out so the birds... can have it.
We go to the park to feed the ducks, not alot of excitement where we live.
Squirrels!
It's illegal here too feed any ';wild'; animals.





We usually take the dogs and let them run.
Yes, I do, every time I'm there. In this cold weather, they're especially glad of hand-outs.
I go to the pond and feed the ducks.....I find it very relaxing :)
All of the above.
Never. They seem to find food well enough on their own.
Squirrels and birds. or unless i'm hungry none.
no I catch them and eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment