Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do squirrels bark?

There was just one right outside my front yard. It was barking and making strange noise for like an hour. Why do they bark?Why do squirrels bark?
One time I made my squirrel mad. He was digging in the garbage and I wanted him to get away from it so I threw a shirt in his direction and it pissed him off and for like a half an hour he sat on top of his cage barking and flicking his tail back and forth. I mean he always makes little honking noises to talk to me but this time was more like barking and he did it constant for a long time, so I'm gonna say that something in that area( maybe you being there) made him mad. You should be careful when they seem angry squirrels will attack you when their pissed and you would be surprised just how many times they can bite you in a few seconds. But they are very territorial so coming close to their space or food will set them off.Why do squirrels bark?
Squirrels make a sound to communicate. All animals make sounds, even fish. It's simply their way to speak with each other and often times to warn other animals of danger.





Squirrels also make loud sounds to scare off potential danger.
I bark all the time too. I see nothing unusual about it at all.
It is a form of communication. I have heard before and it seemed like two squirrels were arguing.
they are trying to scare other animals/people off to protect their nest, plus their nuts
Because they cant talk.
Because they can't sing.
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment