Monday, May 10, 2010

Do squirrels poop? Are they super small or something?

Squirrels are everywhere, but I don't think I've ever seen their poop.





Just something I was wondering.Do squirrels poop? Are they super small or something?
Yes they poop. They don't make much waste because of their diet.Do squirrels poop? Are they super small or something?
yes, they pooped on my blanket that was outside.
Of course they do.. they (the poop) is small. not like rabbits but a little longer and in sections
Okay, funny story. My bf was walking our dog when he heard a faint, small farting sound. Thinking it was the dog, my bf looked at her, but she was looking up at the tree. My bf looked up and right over his head was a squirrel, which continued to expel more gas. I told him that he would never hear/see that again in his lifetime, then proceeded to tease him that a squirrel farted on his head.





So go figure. Squirrel's fart too.
Yes they poop its really small
nah they hold it in till they explode thats why there are so many dead on the road lol
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment