Friday, May 14, 2010

Squirrels: love 'em or hate 'em?

You mean those furry rats? Hate them!Squirrels: love 'em or hate 'em?
Pixie, the 11 pound Manchester Terrier says, ';If I had wings, there would be no bushy tailed rats in my trees';Squirrels: love 'em or hate 'em?
I like to watch them
We dont have them in Australia...:]:]
They are cute but they chew their way into my barn, my eaves in the house etc. I am ready to get a gun %26amp; I love animals.
Good for nothing tree rats but my cats say they are mighty good eating.
with some gravy and biscuits they ain't too bad
how about squish 'em?
Don't love 'em that's for sure!
I feed mine. I love watching them drive the dog crazy!
i love them. on campus they give me something to look at instead of my text book.
Squirrels are nice, they don't hurt anybody.
squirrels are a rodent with a furry tail and they dig up my potted plants. There's no love lost between us.
Hate em digging in my flowers for the nuts they hide in there
love em
Their not so great! But i hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment