Monday, May 10, 2010

Can a squirrels skin be . . .don't read on if you're squeamish

Can a squirrels skin be torn off? I saw the most disturbing thing today. I saw a large bird (probably a hawk) fly through a tree and drop something out of its mouth. It flew by too fast for me to see what kind of bird it was. I went up to what it dropped and it was this small gray creature, with no fur at all, it was shaking and trying to gasp its breath. It was so sad--I felt so bad for it, but I didn't know what I could do for it. I couldn't see what it was. It had four legs and a tail and no skin. It was very small. It's face sort of looked like a squirrel, but it was very tiny and had no skin. I was wondering if a bird could have skinned the squirrel, by ripping it's skin off. It was awful!!!Can a squirrels skin be . . .don't read on if you're squeamish
one time I saw a hawk about 20ft away with my sister and cousin but then we saw something in it's claw so I tried to not scare by getting closser it flew with it next to a fountain I left it alone but then my sister ran towards it and the hawk flew away but left the food there so I went and it was a dead pigeon with a broken neck.Can a squirrels skin be . . .don't read on if you're squeamish
it is no possible. not with out killing it first. my dad and i used to hunt for them and skin them our selves. it wont just rip off. i want to say that it gould of been another animal but just a baby. as far as the bird goes and it being able to skin an animal/ squirrel alive. no not possible it would kill it in the process.
Yes, a squirrels skin and hide can be torn away from the body. It is separated from the muscle by fascia and fat. So it is easy to remove. Same thing is true of many mammals, like rabbits and mice.
:'( well (retching) maybe it a squirrel, chimpmunk, or anything that the same looking (retching) now i know what squeamish means (retching)
skin wasnt there, so you meen, you saw its insides? doesnt make sence, but if it was a squirrel, im sorry, but THANK GOD, i hate sqirrels
Nature, red in tooth and claw. Nobody said it had to be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment