Sunday, January 17, 2010

SURVEY: Did you ever give the squirrels in your backyard peanut butter sandwiches?

When me and my sister were little, we thought that squirrels liked peanut butter sandwiches (because of Skippy the peanut butter squirrel) and we'd make them sandwiches everyday. Surprisingly, they used to eat them all the time and it seems as if they enjoyed them!SURVEY: Did you ever give the squirrels in your backyard peanut butter sandwiches?
No, but me and my brother put peanut butter on pine cones and the squirells ate it off of them.SURVEY: Did you ever give the squirrels in your backyard peanut butter sandwiches?
No, I never have.
no i didnt know you could do that
never thought of it, sorry
No. I never see squirrels in my yard.
Nope I shot squirrels when I was a kid.OMG o no according to the experts Im gonna be a serial killer AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment