Thursday, January 21, 2010

Squirrels are in my bed, what should I do?

every single morning i wake up to a squirell on my face...its really annoying but i cant move because its the only place i can affordSquirrels are in my bed, what should I do?
Are you serious?? Shoot it... or feed it...Squirrels are in my bed, what should I do?
Be a good host and pass the Planters Peanuts....
maybe before you go to sleep put all your stuffed animals on the floor so when you wake up they arent in your face..but if they are real ones you have a problem. those things could get you sick. i would find how they are getting into the house and block that entrance so they cant get in any more. or get mouse traps those should help.
GTF OFF OF YAHOO!





THIS IS ABOUT TEENS: NOT A BLOG FOR THEIR RAMBLING!
talk to the land lord
WTF U CRAZY ACROBAT
Are you talking about squirells or crabs?


Lol, if its squirrels have some hot mac, if crabs have some hot mac.


Win win situation.


My newborn son wants to join.
Close the window before you go to bed :o)
Awww but they must love you! Beleive me, squirrels are the least of your worries.
Maybe get one of those canopy things?
hahahahahaa WTF?!?!!?!? Dude if a squirrlel was on my face EVERY morning there is NO way I'd be laying still Id fu@#ing flip........
ur lying
Try and find the place that they are getting in from and block it.
Name them and make them a bed of sticks, q-tips and kleenex at the end of your bed...then go to this website and see if any of this stuff looks familiar.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophren鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment