Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who was it that said ';Perry Saturn can hunt rabbits and squirrels at the same time?';

Back in 2000 (I think) on Raw or Smackdown, somebody was feuding with The Radicalz and they made fun of Saturn being cross-eyed. I forget who said that though. I'm guessing it was either Jericho or The Rock.





If you can find a video of it, that would be great.Who was it that said ';Perry Saturn can hunt rabbits and squirrels at the same time?';
it was the rock. he said now on 2 u perry saturn the rock knows u have 1 eye that goes this way and another that goes that way and the rock is just hopin for secound that the eye thats goin that way is looking at the rocks hand going that way so the rock will slap that crooked eye straightWho was it that said ';Perry Saturn can hunt rabbits and squirrels at the same time?';
The Rock, twice (1 on RAW, 1 on SD), mocked Saturn with that one eye going that way and the other eye going the other way but I couldn't find a video where The Rock or Jericho said that line
MOPPIE!





Ha cant remember who sad that. I do remmber Perry Saturn carrying around amop and talking to it though
It was The Rock. I remember that line. I believe he also said that he would hit him so hard, his eyes would be straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment