Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you ever tried getting a gay squirrels nuts away from him?

Last time I tried that darn squirrel shot me.Have you ever tried getting a gay squirrels nuts away from him?
Never mess with a Squirrels nuts!! He'll defend them to the death!! lol :@)Have you ever tried getting a gay squirrels nuts away from him?
Next time, put on body armor and a helmet; then sneak up behind him conk him on the head and THEN try to get his nuts...





Thanks for my daily laugh Roger!
No, I wasn't trying to take them away! I just wanted to play with them! I don't know why it went off!





D





%26lt;EDIT%26gt; Nice answer on the Torah question.
It is easy, just wait until he buries them.
Yes I have, and it wasn't pretty.I'm never going to another carnival again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment