Sunday, January 17, 2010

When the squirrels gather nuts, do some of ...?

your friends or neighbors disappear?When the squirrels gather nuts, do some of ...?
They swarmed at my door, tripped me in their net, took me into the woods, and buried me. My straw and laptop saved me. Somebody call 911.When the squirrels gather nuts, do some of ...?
They keep eyeballing me but when I feed them, I sit on the deck and clean the rifle and smile at them. Now, some of my neighbors might be gone but the squirrels just salute me and go on their way.





Maybe they know I am whupped already since I feed them and they figure as long as I am feeding them, they're gonna let me be. Protection racket is what it is.
That's funny. I have pecan trees and I've been harvesting my crop for the past few weeks. Everyone seems to disappear in fear that I might ask for help.





The squirrels mark their nuts by nipping a tiny hole in them, making them useless to me.





You gave me a great idea to make myself a squirrel outfit to wear while I'm gathering.
No, that is an indication that hunting season is nigh at hand and I can always expect family to start calling to see what the hunting schedule is going to be this fall.
Being that I live amongst a lot of seasonal cabins, yes. A lot of neighbors go away right after Labor Day, come back after Memorial Day the next year.
Well the other day I made biscuits and my dinner guest all up and left, so I threw them in the back yard and the squirrel buried them ,Granny0f6 do you mean like in pine rest? that's where I live too lol
Not so much in my neighborhood. But some of the other neighborhoods are on 24 hr alert. You know what they say about California with all the fruits %26amp; nuts.... lol
Yes, especially during the month of May! lol :)





http://bussongs.com/songs/here_we_go_gat鈥?/a>
No. I rather enjoy watching the little critters bury their treasure then, when the snow covers the ground they come digging them up.
Actually it's usually my family that disappears.
LMAO..Now I know what happened to half my relatives Daisy! Poor things...the squirrels said they were treasures lets bury them..Oh LOL!
My whole family is missing and I'm staying inside for precautionary measures.
Not completely,as i have seen a few head and feet sticking out once and a while.
My My My Daisy, We have a few but cases around here, I guess me being the biggest. I would love to see a squirrel that big...Funny tho
Well, I keep waiting for them to. If not, there's always next year.
Unfortunately they don't. There is one neighbor that I wish would go away.
Cheek but come to think of it? some do!..
No, but, I have noticed some large Tom Cats missing from the scenery as of late....Hmm....O_o...
No, just their nuts.
Hmmmm, oh that's why the squirrel is always staring at me!
Yes in fact they do.
A gal can only wish. *sigh*'
I suspect they're down here for the winter.
I hide so they don't get me.
no, but i do.
no, but I wished they did
Don't I wish! :-)
most of them do! :%26gt;) They have even tried to carry me off!
No not really.We all stay put here on 68th.

No comments:

Post a Comment