Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Survey: Rabbits or squirrels?

Which ones eat more of your garden?Survey: Rabbits or squirrels?
Deer and gophers.Survey: Rabbits or squirrels?
Depending on where you live I suppose, and what is around you. I have rabbits, but no squirrels. But the pepper is a good idea. It will keep them from dying so we can shoot them in hunting season =)
I say Rabbit! Squirrels eat some plants, like sunflower, but they don't eat every plants I have. They dig and hide food more than they eat.
Rabbits definitely!
Answer is yes...........try sprinkling cayenne pepper around your plants....they do not like that at all and will keep away
I use a cayenne pepper spray I got from the nursery. It works well..they hate the taste
Slugs, but I only have flowers and tomatoe plants.
jack rabbits

No comments:

Post a Comment