Friday, January 15, 2010

Like watching birds/squirrels in your yard? Wanna try something new? This was cool!?

My daughter and I took 2 pumpkins, cut off the top and carved faces on them WITHOUT REMOVING THE SEEDS OR MUCK ON THE INSIDE.





We then placed them in the yard, outside our bay window. Wow! Is this fun to watch- I have chipmunks and birds going in and out of the faces we carved, to get the seeds.





So cool, we're doing it each week until Halloween.Like watching birds/squirrels in your yard? Wanna try something new? This was cool!?
Hey...you know what? that IS a cool idea. I'm definitely going to try that this Hallowe'en.





RushhourLike watching birds/squirrels in your yard? Wanna try something new? This was cool!?
I guess, we could give it a whirl.
Very cool idea. I will have to try that with my daughter.
That does sound like fun. Thanks for the idea!
I am going to shop for some right now!! How fun! Thanks!
Wait until the pumpkins rot and watch th BUGS!! MUCH BETTER
great idea - love to watch all of that!! thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment