Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do squirrels carry nuts in their cute lil cheeks?

if so, how many can they carry? 2 or more?Do squirrels carry nuts in their cute lil cheeks?
i've got no idea what you're talking about...





*types this sentence*Do squirrels carry nuts in their cute lil cheeks?
awwwe! ya i think they do!
Um I don't know bout Squirrels, but I have a really cute Bunny tail plug but cant carry it around too long.





Yikes acorns, Slap me will ya,





I have raised some from bottle babies and they are cute.








Dallas





Yowee I started FRYday way too early
the one i raised and released would carry 2 or 3 at a time, he was real fond of leaving them in my shoes,and in the back of my hoodies


:( miss him still
No! They carry them in their cute little plastic halloween buckets.. along with some candy..





Cuuttttiiieeeee!!
uh... actually yes they do... but chipmunks do it more often then squirrels...
I have a friend who just got a brand new Butterfly. She said she might wear that all night.





I have no squirrel knowledge to share in this matter.
No, between the teeth.
i carry a cheeseburger in each cheek :)
I have one that comes on my porch by the window, he love those planters brazil nut's. I feed him 4 and then he took off
14 at a time
I carry mine in a little gift bag
I'm just gonna say chipmunk because I got nuthin.
yea


many
do you carry them on your chin?
Not mine they don't!





Have you ever hand fed a squirrel?
chew on them long enough and you can make peanut butter........
yeah but then they ingest all that nut in a matter of seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment