Friday, January 15, 2010

Can you use human urine to detor squirrels?

my sunflower are being attacked by squirrels and I was toled urine can detor deer from hostas..can it work for squirrels..?Can you use human urine to detor squirrels?
I know human urine deters gophers so why not squirrels? If it doesn't work, then you can purchase predator (coyote, fox, etc.) urine at feed supply stores to try.





Note: I have heard draping wedding veil material over the plants will deter rodents too.Can you use human urine to detor squirrels?
Squirrels are cute. Grow more sunflowers next year. You should put out corn for them when winter comes. I grow sunflowers for the birds, and when I cut them, I stack them in a pile so they can feed on them all winter. If you hate animals so much, move into an apartment in a high rise in the ghetto.
Just don't eat the sunflower seeds!
semen works

No comments:

Post a Comment