Saturday, December 26, 2009

My dog is really good at killing squirrels. How do I get the Devil out of her?

I Need a Dog that Kills Squirrels, the Damn things are chewing the Wires on our PT Cruiser !!!


The Car Mechanic said to Spray Hotsauce on the wires, and I said, What if we have Latin Squirrels ? :-)My dog is really good at killing squirrels. How do I get the Devil out of her?
Well, I don't want to hurt anyone of our 9 cats, just get the Post or pre Caffeinated Squirrels away from the cars ( I can't figure if the have not had coffee, had too much, or are getting electrocuted walking on the wires )

Report Abuse


My dog is really good at killing squirrels. How do I get the Devil out of her?
Try putting her in a burlap bag and hitting it with a brick 5 times while saying, ';Praise Jesus!';
kill the squirrels yourself!!


lol
Have you tried baptising your dog?
Go see your therapist and they will help you sort through that one.
Because being a predatory animal means having the devil in you?





Of course you could always read dog training manuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment