Saturday, December 26, 2009

How Many Squirrels Can You Eat?

more than u can count..my baby fetus child is really hungry..she enjoys the squirrels who ate alotta nuts...its like a candy bar with fur to her..How Many Squirrels Can You Eat?
That depends, are they still alive?How Many Squirrels Can You Eat?
I once ate for two hours at an all you can eat chinese buffet.
Depends on how many I happen to come across.
as many as i want too(and as long as no camp ranger person sees me)
ew
2
I'm not really into sodomy.
None
depends how they are cooked, how hungry you are, how much time you have to eat them? i havent eaten squirrels for many years, and hope ill never have to eat any more. they taste great, but i love the little things......its like eating a pet.
um, I have actually ate squirrel. they are really good, but hard to skin.
wtf
About 3 or 4 in less than an hour.
i think they'd attack me before i could catch them.. i don't wanna get a squirrel angry
33 and counting
None
Whaaaaaaaaaaat ???????????? R U serious ??????


eeewwwww i rather the nuts !!!!!!!!!!! lol lol
Sqwerls by nature are evil. I believe one was perched next to the snake in the Garden of Eden. Perhaps they ate the fruit themselves or spread the seeds of destruction. Therefore if one were to eat a sqwerl they would consume a small amount of evil. More so, if they ate several sqwerls. I choose to be good hence, I do not eat sqwerls.
My step dad fed me squirrel when I was little. I know now that it was just a rat with a fluffy tail!! Just wait till I get to pick his nursing home...
All of them

No comments:

Post a Comment